Connection Recovery Support Group Online
January 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who’ve been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health conditions
- 60 minutes long and meets the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 7pm
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed
What You’ll Gain
By sharing your experiences in a safe and confidential setting, you can gain hope and feel a sense of connection. The group encourages empathy, productive discussion and a sense of community. You’ll benefit from other’s experiences, discover your inner strength and empower yourself by sharing your own experiences in a non-judgmental space.
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group will help you:
- Aim for better coping skills
- Find strength in sharing experiences
- Not judge anyone’s pain
- Forgive ourselves and reject guilt
- Embrace humor as healthy
- Accept that we cannot solve every problem
- Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences
The virtual meetings will be on the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 7-8 pm.
Please use website link below to request access or for more information.